Friday 9 January 2015

HEALTHY RECIPE: LOSE WEIGHT WITH ME - CHICKEN MEATBALLS

Hey guys!!! As many of you know, I am currently on a 30 day weight loss challenge so I've been eating super clean. Super clean eating however, can get SUPER boring.
So I decided to change it up the other day by trying something new. I got an awesome idea from one of my good friends who is also eating clean.
She suggested using ground chicken and making meatballs.
I was more then up to the challenge seeing as I was progressively getting tired of the repetition with food I was eating.

So here's the recipe I used (totally made it up but it turned out delicious)

- Ground Chicken (1 lb approximately)
- 1 chopped roma tomatoes
- 1 small red onion
- 1 egg white
- 3 tsp. of chives
- 1/4 of each sweet pepper (red and yellow used)
- Asst'd. seasonings (use anything you desire that is salt free)
I used black pepper, garlic powder, mrs. dash and a few others.

I finely chopped everything and combined all the ingredients in a bowl ( watch starting at 6:57 of the video to see the prep process)





I put the mixture on a baking sheet lined with foil as well as in oil sprayed muffin trays.

 I baked them for approximately 25 minutes. They came out tasting absolutely delicious and it was such a nice change to my routine meal plan. I added some salsa and tore these up lol


If you try this recipe, let me know how it turns out :) Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment